Sunday, September 14, 2014

FE Awakening, Drama CD 4: 11. Come Back ver. [M]

Aaaand with this short track, that's it for the Awakening drama CDs!  thanks for sticking with me all this way. |D; This is in some ways a counterpart to the last track of CD 3, which was Lucina's return home.

...if the dialogue in this track looks familiar, it's because I ripped it almost entirely from the game script.

Fire Emblem Awakening Drama CD Volume 4
Track 11: Come Back ver. [M]


[leaves blowing in the wind]
Owain: Lucina, we have to do SOMETHING.
Lucina: What do you propose we do?
Owain: I… I dunno…

[BGM: “There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know.”]

Owain: [gasp]
Lucina: I see you’re awake now.
Owain: Hoy there!
[Owain and Lucina laugh]
Lucina: There’re better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know.  Give me your hand.
[stands]
Lucina: Welcome back, Morgan.
All: Morgan, welcome back!
[the future children laugh]

1 comment: