Thursday, January 30, 2014

Digimon Adventure PSP: Ultimate evolution conversations

well this is the cheesiest thing I've translated in a long time.

If you have enough friendship with the other characters, these are the short conversations you get when you walk through each boss door before Apocalymon and the character's Digimon reaches Ultimate level.  Note that I went with the Japanese terminology and names.



First door, yellow:
MetalEtemon: Oooh…!  Aaaaah…!
Taichi: !! MetalEtemon…!
Mimi: Taichi-san!  Let me and Palmon fight!  We won’t let anyone get hurt!
Palmon: Mimi… this is Mimi’s “sincerity”… it’s flowing through my body…!
Palmon, warp evolve!  Rosemon!
Mimi: Rosemon…!  You’re really pretty…!

Koushirou: The seal on Apocalymon’s door has…!
Taichi: Now MetalEtemon’s seal has disappeared…


Second door, green:
Pinocchimon: Uwaaah…!  Gaah…!!
Taichi: !! Pinocchimon…!
Takeru: Taichi-san!  Patamon and I’ll go!  We’ll show you how much we’ve grown up!
Patamon: Takeru!  This is Takeru’s “hope”… power’s surging through my body…!
Patamon, warp evolve!  Seraphimon!
Takeru: Seraphimon…!  We’ll always be together…!

Koushirou: The seal on Apocalymon’s door has…!
Taichi: Now Pinocchimon’s seal has disappeared…


Third door, black:
VenomVamdemon: Guwoaaah…
Taichi: !! Vamdemon…!
Hikari: Big brother!  Leave this to me and Tailmon!
Tailmon: Hikari… so this is your “light”… it’s flowing into my body…!
Tailmon, warp evolve!  Ophanimon!
Hikari: T-this is… Tailmon’s Ultimate form…!
Koushirou: The seal on Apocalymon’s door has…!
Taichi: Now VenomVamdemon’s seal has disappeared…


Fourth door, red:
Mugendramon: Raaah…!  Graaah…!
Taichi: !! It’s Mugendramon…!
Koushirou: Taichi-san! Please leave this to me and Tentomon!  We won’t lose to a machine opponent!
Tentomon: This is Koushirou-han’s “knowledge”… it’s flowing into my heart!
Tentomon, warp evolve!  HerakleKabuterimon!
Koushirou: HerakleKabuterimon…!  Let’s fight together…!

Koushirou: The seal on Apocalymon’s door has…!
Taichi: Now Mugendramon’s seal has disappeared…


Fifth door, blue:
Metalseadramon: Uooooo!  Raaaaah!
Taichi: !! It’s Metalseadramon…!
Jou: Taichi!  Leave this to me and Gomamon!  We won’t lose to any aquatic Digimon!
Gomamon: Jou… So this is Jou’s “reliability”… my body is overflowing with power…!

Gomamon, warp evolve!  Vikemon!

Jou: Vikemon…!  Gomamon’s finally reached Ultimate level…!

Koushirou: The seal on Apocalymon’s door has…!
Taichi: Now Metalseadramon’s seal has disappeared…


Sixth door, purple:
Piemon: Ooooh…!  Gaaah…!
Taichi: !!  Even Piemon…!
Sora: Taichi!  Piyomon and I will fight too!  We’ll protect everyone!
Piyomon: This is Sora’s “love”… I can really feel Sora’s warmth!

Piyomon, warp evolve!  Hououmon!

Sora: Hououmon…!  Fight together with me…!

Koushirou: The seal on Apocalymon’s door has…!
Taichi: Now Piemon’s seal has disappeared…

No comments:

Post a Comment