Sunday, May 19, 2013

ranshinP: haato

An original song by ranshinP and sung by Hatsune Miku. Kogeinu does a cover of it on his album "Rui". :|b The song can be found on NND here.

Romaji and translation.


Romaji:
haato (乱心P, ranshinP)

kuraku shizumikomu yami no naka e
tokete yuku* kokochi yoi yasuragi
tada hitori kazu wo kazoenagara
sotto me wo tojite nemuritai kedo

okizari ni shite kita
anata ga sore wo jama suru

…onegai…

mou yamete, watashi wo minaide
itsuwari no yasashisa de fureru nara
isso zenbu, omoide mo zenbu
kowashite kowashite kowashite
kowashite…

mayu ni komorikiri haranda
ibitsu na PRIDE** wo kakaete
sabitsuki kajikamu kono ryoute de
me wo fusagi mimi wo hagitotta

kokoeru kankaku mo
netsu ni ukareta kankaku mo

wasuresou…

hitasura ni motometsuzuketa
sono saki ni nani ga atta to iu no?
itazura ni watashi wo okasu nara
sono te de kowashite kowashite
kowashite…

soko de naiteiru no wa dare?
itami ni furuenagara
nukumori wo hoshigatteta no wa dare?
wakatteru…

wakatteta
tokku no mukashi ni
kowakute nigetsuzuketeita dake
gomen ne… yurushite kureru nara
sono te ni anata ni watashi ni
furetai

*reads “iku” but is sung “yuku”
**written as rettoukan (inferiority complex) but read as pride



Translation:
heart/hurt***

sinking darkly into the blackness
my feelings melt away into welcome peacefulness
while counting the times I've been alone
I want to close my eyes softly and sleep, but

I tried to desert everything
but you’re getting in the way

...please...

stop already, don’t look at me
if you’re going to touch me with false kindness
then I’d rather have everything, all my memories too
destroyed, destroyed, destroyed
destroyed…

wrapped up in a cocoon, I became filled with
and held on to a warped pride (inferiority complex)
with these hands rusted together and numb with cold
I hid my eyes and robbed myself of hearing

the senses that freeze over
and the senses that were roused by heat

it’s like I’m forgetting them...

I continued to search in earnest
but what came out of it in the end?
if you’re invading on me as a joke
then with your hands, destroy, destroy
destroy…

who is that crying over there?
while trembling in pain
who was it that wished for warmth?
I know...

I knew
since a long time ago
I’ve been afraid and just continued to run
I’m sorry… if you’ll forgive me
your hands, you, myself
I want to touch them

***haato can be read as both heart and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment