Friday, May 24, 2013

Prince of Tennis: Yukimura Seiichi - Sign of Rebirth

Romanization and translation of Yukimura song, from the 2011 AniKuji S Christmas cover collection.


Romanization:

Sign of Rebirth

machi no tomoshibi ni   kagayaku   Christmas Night
mune no kurushimi ni   iyashi no   Joyful Light
boku wo tamesu you ni   fukamaru fuyu wa
amen!   kitto   michibiki wo shimesu
tomo ni chikatta   shouri no sora e to

kageru unmei ni   namida no  Painful Night
haru no sairai wo   shinjite   Lonely Fight
boku ga kami no ko to   yobareru kagiri
amen!  nido to   mayoi wa iranai
teki ni kakageta   ouja no hokori ni

ten ni tozasareshi   kisetsu no tobira
amen!   yagate    kono te de hirakou
boku ni hajimaru   shukufuku no asu wo



Translation:

Sign of Rebirth

a Christmas Night shining under the town’s lights
the Joyful Light that heals the pain of my heart
the winter deepens as if to test me
amen! surely it will guide me
pledge with my friends to approach the sky of victory

a Painful Night of tears in a darkened fate
Lonely Fight, believing in the return of spring
as I am called the Child of God
amen! I will not hesitate again
with the pride of kings that crushed our foes

the door of seasons locked in heaven
amen! I will finally open it with my own hands
toward the blessed morning; it begins with me

No comments:

Post a Comment